Exhibitor – GFFT Meeting 2014 – Lufthansa (Frankfurt)
The GFFT as a nonprofit organisation for the Promotion of Research Transfer supports the systematic transfer of new ideas and technologies in the economic cycle. Every year it invites scientists, development managers, investors and entrepreneurs to discuss trends and new developments in an exceptional setting at one of the member companies.
Axtrion is presenting its activities at the annual GFFT meeting on May 08th 2014 at the Lufthansa AG in Frankfurt. With our know-how from the aviation and aerospace and the automotive industries, we combine our IT expertise, including cloud computing solutions, with extensive experience in the areas of process management, optimization and quality assurance to provide innovative product services for our customers. Our portfolio includes:
- IT- Strategy and Process Improvement
- SaaS – Collaboration in Research & Development
- SaaS – Innovative solutions for Industry Services
- PaaS – Business Intelligence and Big Data
- IaaS – High Performance Computing (CFD & FEM)
- Point-to-Point Data Encryption for Public Clouds
We hope to see you in Frankfurt.